Write For Us – Guest Post Guidelines
Hi there, first of all, thanks for your interest in writing a guest post for TheBloggingTips.com (“TBT”). Please take some time to read through our guest post guidelines before you proceed with your submission. Basically, the rules are quite simple…
1. Your Post Must:
- be original and not published elsewhere.
- be written for the audience of Bloggers, Copywriters, Content Strategists, Internet Marketer or similar.
- have proper structure with introduction, headings, subheadings, conclusion and so on.
- have at least 800 words long.
- have a voice. Be bold, interesting and human.
- have at least one featured image (size: 1200 x 600).
- have an author bio. Maximum of one anchor text link to your own website.
2. We Don’t Accept Post That:
- includes affiliate links.
- appears to be a link-building scheme.
- is too promotional for your company or organization.
- is offensive or inaccurate.
3. By Submitting Your Guest Post:
- You ensured that your post does not violate any copyright laws and are committed to respond to comments.
- You agreed that you will not republish the guest post elsewhere and it must remain unique to TBT.
- You agreed that TBT retains the copyright of all material published on our site and allowed us to edit and adapt your guest post content as we deem fit.
- TBT reserves the rights of not to publish guest post that we deem unfit for our website.
Alright, that’s about it. Are you ready to write for us? Tell us what you would like to write for us with the guest post request form below. We look forward to hearing from you soon. 🙂
Last updated: Mar 3, 2017
Guest Post Request Form