If you’re self-hosting your own website, tell us the experience you had with your current or previous hosting providers (good or bad), we want to hear from you!
As a token of appreciation, we’ll pay $5 Cash to you via Paypal if your review is accepted and published on our website.
How It Works?
Step #1: Check the Eligible Web Hosting Providers
Currently, we only cover the reviews for the following web hosting providers, in alphabetical order:
- A2 Hosting
- InMotion Hosting
- Web Hosting Hub
Step #2: Write an Honest Review
Click on the link in Step#1 above. Proceed to the user’s review section at the bottom of the respective page and write your review.
Your review can be good or bad, sweet or bitter. So long as truthful and deemed valuable to our readers, we’ll publish and pay your accordingly.
Step #3: Submit & Wait For Our Response
We’ll evaluate your submission and contact you to confirm on the payment details if approved.
To prevent garbage reviews, please note that we may ask for further details to assess the genuineness of your review.
For further clarifications, do read the T&Cs and FAQs below. Thanks.
Terms & Conditions
- You must own a blog or website with a paid hosting provider at the time of submission.
- You must not be the owner, director or employee of the hosting company under review.
- Only approved submission published on our website will be paid $5 Cash, via Paypal.
- TheBloggingTips.com (“TBT”) have the absolute decision at any time to determine the eligibility of any participant and shall not be obliged to give any reason. The decision of TBT on all matters relating to this campaign is final.
- TBT reserve the right to withdraw, discontinue or terminate the campaign at any time at its absolute discretion, without notice or liability to any person(s).
- TBT reserve the rights to disclose and publish the name and other particulars of the participants.
- Participation in this campaign is deemed as acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What should I write in my review?
Your review should aid the potential users in evaluating the performance of the host. Minimally, you should share:
a) the hosting plan you bought;
b) the nature of your website hosted with the hosting provider (e.g. blogging, eCommerce, forum, media, business site etc);
c) the experience you had with the web hosting provider;
d) whether its overall performance meets your expectation; and
e) your advice to the potential users (e.g. would you recommend the host or not?)
2. Can I submit more than one reviews?
You can only submit one review for each hosting provider.
3. How long do I need to wait for the payment?
We target to clear all submissions within 5 working days, longer time may require if the volume is large. If you do not hear from us after 2 weeks, you may deem your submission to be unsuccessful.
We’ll inform you once your review is published and the payment will follow within 48 hours.
4. Does it include transaction fee? How much would I receive exactly?
We’ll pay $5 to your Paypal account. The amount you’ll receive would be $5 less transaction fee by Paypal (if any).